Thursday, February 5, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #109

Another stormy day in store for Nova Scotia, perfect weather to make cards or do something crafty as long as the power stays on! Check out the fun sketch for this week, love the moustache...


This week I tried out my new camera stamp from Stampin' Up! and mixed it up with some washi tape, a label maker sentiment and some copic colouring.


We would love to have you play along this week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

Oh Snap Card
Cardstock: (basic black) Stampin' Up!, (white) Staples
Stamp: (camera) Stampin' Up!
Colour medium: copic markers
Other: washi tape, label maker


4 comments:

  1. And why haven't I purchased a label maker yet? So cute!
    =] M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally makes me smile! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the label maker on this card-totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool! I like your color combination.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...