Thursday, February 12, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #110

Welcome back to another fun week at CAS(E) this Sketch! Check out the sketch to try this week...


I've been cleaning out my art room this week so I decided to use some long lost items I found. I used glossy paper for the card base and stamped a doily image with versamark and then embossed it with clear powder. To make the image pop more, I sponged red ink over the image and wiped the excess from the embossed areas. The sentiment is some glitter stickers I found stashed away in a long forgotten binder. 


We would love to have you play along tis week! Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!
Julie


2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the super simplicity of this great card Julie! Thanks for the inspiration over at CAS(E) This Sketch! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...