Thursday, February 19, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #111

Well, I must say that was an interesting storm this past weekend here in Atlantic Canada. Sunday turned out to be the perfect day to stay indoors and craft all day! Check out the sketch to try this week  at CAS(E) this Sketch...


I went back to one of my favourite simple colour combos; black and white with a pop of red. I used a Hero Arts stamp that I haven't touched since I bought it and came up with this 2 layer card.


Come on over this week and join in on the fun, we'd love to have you play along!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie


3 comments:

  1. I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your clever use of the sketch this week Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the sketch. I Love how you emphasized part of the focal point by putting a simple red matting around it. Fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...