Thursday, March 12, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #114

It's finally starting to warm up a bit here in Nova Scotia, but I just heard there is another snowstorm coming for the weekend :( The time changed, so the days are longer and I won't complain about that. Feel like making a card this week, then head on over to CAS(E) this Sketch and check out this sketch!


I used a technique that I learned in stamp club recently that was perfect for this sketch. It's very simple. Cut three rectangles and stack them on top of one another and stamp your images. Then separate the rectangles and mount them on card stock. Re-align them back together as your front card panel so the images line up and then stamp your sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie


5 comments:

  1. So perfectly layered Julie! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stamping technique is gorgeous and is perfect with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow!! This is AMAZING!! I love your interpretation of the sketch. That layering is so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so perfectly put together, I love everything about it. Its stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the frames! Super pretty take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...