Thursday, March 19, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #115

Well after being snow bound for a day and a half it was nice to get out today! Snow days are perfect for making cards though. Check out the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge sketch to play along with this week...


I decided this week to pick through my basket of technique pieces I've been hoarding. Usually when I try a different technique in card making I end up with extra pieces or pieces that don't quite fit the project I'm doing, basically a basket of odds and ends. I found a quilted block (the exact name of the technique escapes me) and paired it with a matching button and label maker sentiment for a quick and easy card.


We would love to have you play along with us this week. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. What a cool panel! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...