Thursday, April 2, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #117

Welcome back to another week at CAS(E) this Sketch! This will be my last challenge as a design team member. I've been finding it harder to find time to make cards and keep up with blogging because I have been busier with work and making jewellery, but hopefully I'll find time to participate with a challenge once and a while :) There is a great sketch to try this week, check it out...


I went with a easter card and one layer. I stamped eggs from a Close to My Heart stamp set I have in various shades of blue and yellow and then added an embossed frame around the edge.


We would love to have you play along with us this week. It's been great sharing inspiration with you for the past couple of years!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!
Julie


3 comments:

  1. I will miss your beautiful creations. LOVE the fun one layer card. Fabulous take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...