Friday, January 15, 2016

Photography Blitz

Wow I can't believe it has been over half a year since I posted here. I seem to have put most of my crafty stuff on hold and have become consumed with photography. Here are some of my favourite shots since I posted in August.

Beach combing in Newfoundland

Light painted apple tree under the stars

Big Dipper

Lone Tree

Martinique Beach, Nova Scotia

Sparkler Fun

Home Sweet Home

Water drops

Cape Spear, Newfoundland

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed the pictures :)
~Julie












2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you again, Julie, and thank you for sharing your stunning photos! They are all amazing but the 1st, 2nd and 4th are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...