Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Coming back from a Creative Hiatus!

It's been well over a year since I made a card and I must say I missed it! Perhaps a bit too long of a break as I completely forgot the dimensions of a regular card! After I refreshed my memory on that one, I discovered that most of my ink pads had long dried up; that was a disappointment to say the least. After some scrounging around, I managed to find a black ink pad that wasn't dried out and some non-dusty paper lol. My stamp collection has been unloved for a while too, so I picked a set that I hadn't even opened yet and came up with this simple card for the CASE this Sketch Challenge.





Hopefully this restart to my card making! Loved getting my fingers inky again!

Have a great day and happy crafting!
Julie

Hello Card
Paper: (white, wild wasabi) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (cyber cafe) Paper Smooches
Ink: (basic black, wild wasabi) Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back Julie. I just love your card. What a great set. I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the green. LOVE the graphic look!
    A beautiful take on the sketch. So glad you joined us at CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you joined us at CTS, Julie! LOVE your take on the sketch, and the greens are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...