Saturday, March 4, 2017

Bugs + Kisses = Sickness

Today's card was inspired by my darling hubby and the latest Paper Smooches Challenge for the month of March - Greenery! My theme and the colour couldn't have fit better!



Don't get me wrong, I love my hubby, but when it comes to sharing germs I'd prefer he kept them to himself 😑 Needless to say it hasn't been a very fun week, besides the little energy I've had to make a few cards! Here is my buggy little card...


My thoughts were Bugs + Kisses = Sickness


I stamped all the images and coloured them in with copic markers. I had to do a little stamp tweaking to come up with an equal sign, but it worked. I finished the inside with a simple sentiment and emoji that seemed quite appropriate for how I was feeling about getting sick lol


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my little buggy card!

Bugs + Kisses = Sickness Card
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Ink: Memento (tuxedo black); Stampin' Up! (wild wasabi)
Markers: Copic (rose red, pea green, canary yellow)
Stamps: Paper Smooches (healthy vibes, sentiment sampler, wake up, swanky snow dudes)









3 comments:

  1. This is so CUTE!!! Love the fun stamps that you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this set and just love what you did with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOODNESS! You are so clever! I LOVE this card! Before I read your post I thought that germs + kisses = germs be gone! LOL! Love your genius thinking <3 THANKS for joining in the fun for the March challenge! Hope you join in our April SHOWERS challenge <3

    ps... sorry I'm late in leaving comments- I didn't realize I was on vacation for the first week of April! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...