Thursday, March 2, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch and CAS-ual Fridays Challenge

Today I'm posting a CAS card to two different challenges; CAS(E) this Sketch and CAS-ual Fridays!



I really like one layer cards, they seem to be my go to style when it comes to stamping. I've been slowly digging out stamps that I haven't even used yet and came across this tree set from Stampin' Up!


This was a simple and fun card to make, just a few stamps and ink and a little scoring around the edges to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!

Thinking of you Card
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! (white)
Stamps: Stampin' Up! (sheltering tree), Paper Smooches (needle little love)
Ink: Memento (rich cocoa, tuxedo black), Stampin' Up! (real red)
Other: score board

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card. Very sweet and I like that score line frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch, Julie! That little heart on the swing is the sweetest touch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...