Sunday, March 26, 2017

Fab Friday Challenge #108

Today I came across a card challenge that had Stampin' Up! colours, which just so happens to be my primary source of cardstock and inks! I couldn't resist digging out a Stampin' Up! stamp set and playing along with Fab Friday.


I decided to use a stamp set that I haven't tried yet, so I pulled out Painted Petals and came up with this...


I ended up going a little skimpy on the so saffron colour. In hindsight, I would have either made the card base that colour or stamped the row of dots in that colour, but I guess my lone yellow flower will have to suffice 😊


I did masking with a post-it-note for the flowers and stamped two of them a second time to cut out and pop up using foam dots.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

Painted Petals Card
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! (calypso coral, whisper white)
Ink: Stampin' Up! (pistachio pudding, calypso coral, so saffron, peach parfait); Memento (tuxedo black)
Stamps: Stampin' Up! (painted petals)
Other: foam dots 



4 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful! I miss Painted Petals - what a gorgeous way you've used it! I think your one Saffron color is just perfect, lol... Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty! Love you composition and the understated colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful spring card! I love the layered flowers and the row of dots....it all just draws the eye in! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Love the clean design and that row of polkadots is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...