Thursday, March 30, 2017

Less is More Challenge #321

Two posts in one day! I just had to play along with the Less is More challenge after finding a window frame die tucked away amongst some other unfound treasures. The challenge is to use a frame!


I dug out my brayer for this card and I really missed using it (although it can get quite messy). It still looks like winter here, so I used that for my inspiration.


I brayered a single colour for the background and then stamped my scene stamp over top. The window frame is popped up using foam dots to give a bit of dimension. Finishing touch is a simple, stamped sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Framed Bird Card
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! (whisper white)
Stamps: Stampin' Up! (happy scenes, sheltering tree)
Ink: Memento (tuxedo black); Stampin' Up! (soft sky)
Markers: Copic (strong red R46)
Die: Stampin' Up! (window)
Other: foam dots, brayer



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this design. So clean and crisp, with a beautiful scene and the classy lines of the elegant window making a perfect frame and a real focal point... brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect crisp and clean card with a fabulous little scene and wonderful frame effect. A brilliant idea for the challenge and thanks for joining us at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...