Sunday, March 5, 2017

Less is More Colour Challenge #318

Today I'm playing along with a challenge that I have never tried before, the Less is More Colour Challenge!

 Teal just happens to be one of my favourite colours and I knew I had some products that hadn't been touched in a while in this particular colour. Here is what I came up with...


I wanted the focal to be the sentiment, so I paired some simple words from the stamp set "Chit Chat" and paired it with a leaf silhouette from the stamp set "Reflections"; both by Paper Smooches. I used an ink colour that is no longer available from Stampin' Up! called "taken with teal" to stamp the images and words.


The double layered panel is popped up from the card base using foam dots.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous art filled day!
Julie

Thanks So Much Card
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! (white, island indigo)
Ink: Stampin' Up! (taken with teal)
Stamps: Paper Smooches (reflections, chit chat)
Other: foam dots





6 comments:

  1. Love your card...great stamps sets that work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful, crisp, clean and elegant take on our teal challenge. Perfectly CAS and minimalist and showcasing the colour brilliantly. Thanks for playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, so elegant, and the sentiment really does stand out against the crisp white background and stylish leaf sprays. Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a flawless card with a fabulous graphic look Julie. The central sentiment focal point has so much impact yet remains beautifully CAS. Love it. Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sentiment really pops against the white! Your card has such a fresh, crisp look, Julie - I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Less is More this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...