Thursday, March 9, 2017

Sunday Stamps Challenge

Today I found this fabulous colour challenge over at Sunday Stamps! Isn't this a great colour combo?!


I dug through my paper stash and found as close to the colours as I could expect for that lovely green- blue colour, I couldn't find anything remotely close. I substituted a teal colour in its place so I could finish the card design I had in mind. I'm still on my Paper Smooches stamp kick, so I grabbed the set I already had out on my craft table from a previous project and stamped away!


I stamped a leaf image on 1 3/4" squares with the same ink hue as the paper and used the corner rounder on 2 of the corners. I finished the edge of the squares and the edge of the card base with a stitch marker tool and made faux stitching on the card base with a zig writer. The squares are popped up with the foam dots.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous colour filled day!
Julie

Happy Everything Card
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! (soft sky, kiwi kiss, island indigo, kraft); unknown orange colour
Ink: Stampin' Up! (pumpkin pie, pacific point, kiwi kiss, soft sky); Memento (tuxedo black)
Stamps: Paper Smooches (reflections, simply said)
Marker: Zig writer (black)
Other: foam dots, stitch maker




4 comments:

  1. What a lovely, bright and cheery card! Fabulous job with the color challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty, pretty!! LOVE what you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and cheerful!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable, CAS card...sure to make anyone smile! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...