Tuesday, April 18, 2017

A little bit of Paper Smooches

For my last card today, I needed a birthday card for my niece, so I decided to dig out my Paper Smooches stamps and play with a new die I just got from L'il Inker Design.


I stamped the sentiment repeatedly on the card base panel with the same colour ink as the cardstock. The bird is stamped on the blue cardstock and then I stamped him again, coloured him with copics and cut him out to pop up off the other stamped image for dimension. I added a few squiggle lines to make him look like he is dancing around, after all birthdays are a happy occasion!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!
Julie

Happy Bird-day Card
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! (perfect plum, pool party, whisper white)
Stamps: Paper Smooches (birthday buddies)
Ink: Memento (tuxedo black)
Markers: Copic (N2, Y02, Y07, Y00, Y01, BV04, RV22); Zig (black)
Dies: L'il Inker Design (polaroid camera); Your Next Stamp (stitched rectangles)
Other: foam dots


1 comment:

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...