Sunday, April 9, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #216

Today I'm playing along with the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge and they have a great versatile sketch this week. Check it out...


The lines on the this sketch for whatever reason made me automatically think of washi tape, so that's the idea I went with!


I started with a grey card base and than adhered stripes of washi tape at various intervals. The sentiment is stamped and for the hearts I used a heart punch on a strip of washi tape.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

You Totalally Rock Card
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! (basic grey)
Ink: Memento (tuxedo black)
Stamps: Paper Smooches (Uplifters)
Washi: unknown source (maybe Stampin' Up!)



1 comment:

  1. I love your stripes of washi! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...