Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Exploring we will go!

My second card today utilizes two challenges; one from the Paper Players and the other from Sunday Stamps.



Using a cute stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Project Life series, here is what I came up with...



Never Stop Exploring Card
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! (basic black, rose red, basic black)
Stamps: Stampin' Up! (Let's Go)
Ink: Stampin' Up! (rose red, crushed curry, bermuda bay); Memento (tuxedo black)
Dies: Your Next Stamp (stitched rectangles)
Other: foam dots




7 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Julie! Love the bright and happy paper and your coordinating colored RVs are so stinkin' cute. Great job with both challenges...thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how cute is that!! Love your little RV's and the sentiment is perfect. Great background paper too! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this....such a great little sketch, cute little campers and those papers are SWEET!!! So happy you played with my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute and I just LOVE the colours you used!!!!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, I love this card! The RV's are just so fun and all the bright paper is fabulous! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute card, luv the colors and stripes! I am so glad you played along with us at
    sunday stamps!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet card, I love the little campers and the paper is perfect!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...