Saturday, April 8, 2017

Fab Friday Challenge #109

The Fab Friday Challenge had a great sketch this week! Check it out...


I went with mostly Stampin' Up! products for my card and dug out another set that I haven't inked up yet, "Bright Blossoms". Here is what I came up with...


I used an embossing folder on the card front and stamped the flowers with Stampin' Up! markers. My one pet peeve about ink markers is, if a fuzzy gets on the stamp from the marker, then you end up with "hot spots" of ink on your image. The sentiment is a die cut from Paper Smooches.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

Thank You Flower Card
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! (old olive, whisper white, basic black)
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up! (bright blossoms)
Stamps: Stampin' Up! (bright blossoms)
Ink: Stampin' Up! Markers (poppy parade, old olive, rich razzleberry, island indigo)
Embossing Folder: Stampin' Up!
Die Cut: Paper Smooches (thank you)





3 comments:

  1. What a fun and bright take on our sketch - I always loved Bright Blossoms, but they did remind you to keep your markers ship-shape, you're right, lol. These look gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I loved that stamp set! It makes such cute little flowers and your card is definitely cute! I like the bright colors and fun texture on the card front. So perfect for spring! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Love your die cut sentiment, perfect design too! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...