Friday, April 28, 2017

Paper Smooches April Challenge

I've been meaning to make a few cards for the Paper Smooches April Challenge, which is all about showers!  With an upcoming bridal shower for a friend I figured now was a good time to play along!


For my first card I went very simple with a pale blue and white sheer ribbon. It's hard to tell in the photo, but the little diamond is glazed with glitter. I used the "Simply Said" and "Little Lady" stamp sets for this card.


For my second card I went with literal rain showers and used images from the stamp sets "Eco Friendly"and "Metropolis" and a sentiment from the set "Sentiment Sampler". I coloured the images with copic markers and added some gloss liquid to the raindrops (which is kind of hard to see in the photo).


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie



1 comment:

  1. OH MY goooooooooooodness! You are genius! I LOVE LOVE LOVE both cards- esp that second one! The rain cloud is raining on just the one spot! OH MY! Amazing! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our April challenge- hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...