Monday, April 3, 2017

Tag You're It! Challenge #68

I was very happy to see the featured artist over at the Tag You're It! Challenge to be none other than Gayatri Murali! Her and I served on the CAS(E) this Sketch team for a while together and I love her work. Here is the tag she made to inspire us...


Isn't this tag adorable! I was inspired by the patterned background, the cute animal and the sentiment being split into 2 sections. Here is what I came with using a retired Stampin' Up! set...


I will admit being away from the card making scene for almost a year, I haven't jumped completely on the die bandwagon. Or I should say I usually forget about using them and just fussy cut lol. I think my hands would thank me though if I just used the dies! Anyways, the cute little skunk was stamped and coloured with copic markers and then cut out (I'm shocked that I somehow managed NOT to cut the flower off 😂) I don't have in my possession yet any of the fabulous stitched dies from L'il Inker Designs so anything that remotely looks like stitching is done with a ZIG pen.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!

I stink you're cute tag
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! (whisper white, real red)
Ink: Stampin' Up! (real red), Memento (tuxedo black)
Stamps: Stampin' Up! (pun fun), Unity (dots)
Ribbon: Stampin' Up! (basic black)
Markers: Copic (cool gray, rose mist, canary yellow), Zig (black)
Punch: Stampin' Up! (owl)
Other: label maker, foam dots







4 comments:

  1. This is stinkin' cute, Julie! I love your tag and I'm very impressed that you didn't cut that flower off! (I would have!) It's good to see you - it's been ages! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, your tag is fabulous! From the stinker of a critter to the delightful bg, and simply adorable sentiment, I'm in love! So stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable tag, Julie. That is such a cute skunk and I love the little hearts you added to the polka dotted background. Thanks for sharing your tag with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...